- Unlimited property listings.
- International sales network
You decide for whom your offers are visible:
- Non-commercial potential buyers
- All Casa United members, with your offer of the secondary commission to be earned
- Only members of your group
- New developments
All of our members can forward you their potential buyers. You can present your property development both as an overall project and as individual units with direct sale details as follows: still available, reserved, sold.
- Network in 10 languages
Your personal network is made up of your contacts. The "Contacts" section gives you an overview of all casa united members who belong to your network. You can add new members to your network at any time.
- Private purchase inquiries
Casa United forwards purchase inquiries to you from non-commercial potential buyers.
- Negotiate global joint business deals in 10 languages
- You receive potential buyers forwarded from other members and, in the event of a sale, pay the secondary commission you offered to the colleague acting as the buyer's agent.
- You forward your own potential buyers to other members and, in the event of a sale, receive the secondary commission offered by the property agent.
- Casa United does not take a cut from member commissions.
- Binding secondary commission
The property agent sets the level of secondary commission in the event of a sale – the amount of this commission is also binding once the offer is made.
- Automatically generated listing agreements for secondary commission
The system automatically generates and stores a listing agreement for both parties involved.
- Broker network offers
By embedding an additional search feature in your website (a Casa United link), you can offer your customer all of the Casa United properties.You are listed as the contact person for all properties. Inquiries are sent to you directly.After forwarding these inquiries to your colleague - the agent offering the property - you receive the secondary commission offered in the event of a successful sale.
- Multilingual real estate details management
- You can forward properties from your own email address to your customers in 10 languages.
- You can print out details of properties in several different formats and languages for your customers or your front window.
- Your offers are also shown on the Casa United pages for non-commercial buyers, and in 10 languages. This increases demand and ensures you retain all of the agent commission (if no other seller is involved) in the event of a sale.
- Real estate broker forum
You can communicate with other members in 10 languages, post to forums or take part in discussions.
- 10% Discount