Casa United is an association of regional, national and international real estate brokers.
Casa United showcases their property listings on this website. We forward your inquiry directly to the property agent. Searching for your dream home? Instead of spending your valuable time with many individual real estate brokers, Casa United offers you a comprehensive overview of the complete property portfolio held by professional real estate brokers.
If you are thinking about selling your home and would like to utilize our global marketing platform, we would be happy to put you in touch with an affiliated local real estate broker, who can handle your sale and create your listing on our system. This increases your chance of a sale, thanks to our global presence in 10 languages.
FAQ: your questions, our answers:
Can I offer my property on Casa United as an owner?
- Not directly – only via a real estate broker of your choice who is (or will be) a Casa United member. We require the involvement of a local professional who can handle your property, knows the details and can support potential buyers from property viewings all the way to the notary's office.
- On request, we can provide you with contact details for local brokers who are members of our network.
What are the benefits if I offer my property on Casa United?
- Casa United supplies details of both non-commercial potential buyers and inquiries from colleagues to its members – the affiliated real estate brokers – worldwide and in 10 languages.
- In this way, your broker is not merely advertising your property locally, but all of the affiliated brokers can forward potential buyers to their colleague – and hence to you.
- In the event of a sale, your broker pays commission to the colleagues involved.
- Your advantage is that you need only a single contact person to advertise your property across a global network.
- For you and your agent, your chances of success are therefore considerably greater – not least because all listings automatically appear in 10 languages.
What do I pay to use this service?
- Except for the sale commission that you pay your real estate broker, Casa United marketing costs you nothing as a property owner.
- Casa United merely requires the affiliated real estate broker to pay a membership fee.
- Casa United does not take a cut from its members' sale commissions.
- Would you like to offer a property for sale? Please contact us .