- Network in 10 languages
Your personal network is made up of your contacts. The "Contacts" section gives you an overview of all casa united members who belong to your network. You can add new members to your network at any time.
- Real estate broker forum
You can communicate with other members in 10 languages, post to forums or take part in discussions.
- Group access
Any casa united member can establish a group. Groups offer a closed forum for those with similar interests or partnerships. Details of properties can be exchanged or discussed on the groups' message boards. As the group's founder, you decide whether your group is open to everyone or only to selected members.
- New building projects
All of our Premium or Premium Plus members can forward you their potential buyers. You can present your property development both as an overall project and as individual units with direct sale details as follows: still available, reserved, sold.
Additional fees per building project for worldwide publication to pivate potential buyers in at least 10 languages. Per building project for 6 months: EUR 200.00, CHF 250.00 (plus VAT), GBP 170.00, USD 260.00
- Negotiate global joint business deals in 10 languages
You decide for whom your offers are visible:
- All Casa United members, with your offer of the secondary commission to be earned
- Only members of your group
- You receive potential buyers forwarded from other members and, in the event of a sale, pay the secondary commission you offered to the colleague acting as the buyer's agent.
- You forward your own potential buyers to other members and, in the event of a sale, receive the secondary commission offered by the property agent.
- Casa United does not take a cut from member commissions.
- Binding secondary commission
The property agent sets the level of secondary commission in the event of a sale – the amount of this commission is also binding once the offer is made.
- Automatically generated listing agreements for secondary commission
The system automatically generates and stores a listing agreement for both parties involved.
- Broker network offers
By embedding an additional search feature in your website (a Casa United link), you can offer your customer all of the Casa United properties.You are listed as the contact person for all properties. Inquiries are sent to you directly.After forwarding these inquiries to your colleague - the agent offering the property - you receive the secondary commission offered in the event of a successful sale.
- Multilingual real estate details management
- You can forward properties from your own email address to your customers in 10 languages.
- You can print out details of properties in several different formats and languages for your customers or your front window.
- Your offers are also shown on the Casa United pages for non-commercial buyers, and in 10 languages. This increases demand and ensures you retain all of the agent commission (if no other seller is involved) in the event of a sale.